Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yesterday, Shoulders and More Cycling

I missed yesterday's blog since I rode in the morning with a couple BRCM guys for some extra cycling.  I got to ride an extra 10 miles more than normal and at an intense pace making for a good day's worth of training.  I skipped my training at lunch opting for a haircut instead and ended up  also skipping one Met-Rx meal.

For today, I worked on my shoulders and I'm really noticing that I have more energy with real food, which I ate again last night.  I did 4 exercises plus 2 core workouts and managed to get a little sweat going. 

At lunch, I will be riding with the guys and hopefully finding a route with a good mixtures of hills and flat roads.  I'm always open to any suggestions from the guys though, so we'll see what we end up doing.  My legs are a little worked since I've been training them since Sunday, but I still hope for a good outing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment