Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yesterday's Pedaling, Today's Back and More Pedaling

I didn't get to blog yesterday as I rode early in the morning with Shannon for a fast 29 miler.  I was suppose to workout with weights but decided to do more pedaling and spun at the gym instead.  There was no class, so I did my own thing and worked on off the seat pedaling to prepare for our Big Bear ride on June 9th.  I worked up a good sweat from both, but no ill effect cramp-wise.  Good.

I woke up hungry this morning, but managed to get in the gym despite.  I worked out my back but for some reason, ran out of time and only managed to do 3 exercises for it.  I did do my core workout also.  It was an okay workout.

For lunch today, I'm bringing in my Cervelo, which I haven't ridden for a while now.  Since it is the bike I'm taking to Bear,  I need some serious seat time on it as I haven't ridden it for a while.  I suppose I'll figure out a route, hopefully with some hills, for lunch today.  I'm open to doing something else though if the guys want to save it for some training this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment