Monday, January 17, 2011

1-17-11 Results

Chest training went well today.  5 different exercises with drop sets on two of them.   At lunch, got to do a decent cardio workout.  Spoke to CEO while on the elliptical, so I didn't really get too into it until after he left.  In the process, I found out he has 3 kids, a 17 year old girl who plays lacrosse, a 13 year old son who played soccer, and a 5 year old daughter who once rank a 9-10 mile pace for 1K.  I couldn't get him to commit to supporting our cycling team though.  HA HA.  I tried.

For dinner, oldest daughter came over to visit and I got to sit with my whole family at the dinner table.  I ate chicken (maybe more than normal), but it could have been much worse.  I ate some pasta salad too for some carbs.  I think I did pretty good today, but I hope to do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment