Thursday, January 27, 2011

1-27-11 Training Ride

Ride report blog:  http://broadcomcycling.blogspot.com/2011/01/1-27-11-training-ride.html

Did okay today, but had little hints of cramping with the calves.  This seems to happen from the leg training the day before, but it didn't ever fully cramp today like it did last week.  Re-adjusting on the seat to use other muscles seemed to work.  Got through the ride without either one fully locking up even after running out of water at Jamboree. 

I was worried today that my reduced carb intake from the last couple nights (maybe since Monday) would be a factor, but I seemed to not be affected too much by it.  The weight loss seems to be helping somewhat where I'm not lugging too much chunk up the hills. 

Do I ride tomorrow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment