Sunday, January 16, 2011

About Me

Finally!  I get to jot down random thoughts somewhere about my diet and training progress if anyone is interested in reading it.  I'm a previous bodybuilder turned cyclist (I know, huh?) and I try to balance them both despite being polar opposites.  The 2 don't work together very well, but se la vie.  For 2011, my plan is to focus a little more on cycling but still keep the weight training up.  Crazy.

Right now, I'm actually not in bad shape but my goal is to get very conditioned.  I did a bunch of big rides last year, and want to improve this year.  My plan is to lift lesser weights and bring up intensity through speed and frequency instead.  Hopefully, this will allow me to trim down and drop all unnecessary body fat to help lighten me up some on the bike.  I'm probably around 165-170, so we'll see how I do. 

Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment