Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1-25-2011 Back Day

This morning, I woke up a half hour earlier than alarm clocks, but was just starting to fall asleep again when the alarm went off.  I ended feeling groggy as a result, but got not nonetheless.

Getting to the kitchen to get my coffee, I realized I had a little ambien induced binge last night where I ate 1-2 pieces of chicken along with some bread. While I can remember it, I can't actually remember my state of mind during the time I was eating it.  It definitely occurred AFTER I had the ambien.  I hate when that happens. 

Now it's time to work off the extra food I ate last night, so hitting the gym in the morning to hit the back.  Still on track to keep the weights fairly light but with higher speed to work the fast twitch.  For lunch time, I hope to train some hills with the guys.  Need to burn off that extra chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment