Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yesterday's training

I thought I'd mash out my legs yesterday on some light fast repetition sets for each area:  calves, glutes, hamstrings, and quads.  I hadn't done that for a while, so as expected it was tough. 

I went to ride my bike at lunch time to see if I can just get a spin in to keep my legs from ceasing up after the workout, and it was also suppose to be fairly easy.  However, buddy Noah, came out too and kept kicking it up a notch where it felt right to go ahead and go with him.  At one point, I thought early on my quads were going to cramp up from the morning workout, but they were able to keep it together.  A couple regular Wednesday riders kept attacking here and there, so it was fun to try and defend every single time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment