Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back with Lunch Ride

Although I wish I could have slept in this morning, I opted to get up and get m back workout done instead.  Lisa joined me to go to the gym this morning, so that helped motivate me to go.  So did the cup of coffee.

I got my back worked out with 4 different exercises, and on a scale of 1-10, I'd say I was able to hit 9 intensity wise.  I tried to make it more intense, but some days just don't work out that way.  My wrists were bothering me on a couple workouts, but nothing too bad.  It was just enough to take away some of my focus during the sets.

I also got my core workout done, and I got to include my lower back unless during yesterday's lunch workout. 


I do plan on riding at lunch with the guys and will propose a double back bay or maybe a climb up turtle rock and shady finishing on the bike trail and Jamboree.  I hope it's intense as it'll be my last ride before the crit. 


For the rest of the week, I think I'm going to do Met-Rx for dinner vs. regular food.  I had regular food last night, and although it was good, I tend to not be eating as clean as I had been in the past.  I actually ate some rice albeit not a lot.  I still want to manage my carb intake at night, so Met-Rx will help me do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment