Monday, July 25, 2011

The Last 4 Days

I missed my arm workout on Friday as a result of riding into work.  I had a good 25 mile ride on Friday.  I also rode my bike to our group's picnic, but that was only 3 miles away.

On Saturday, which is suppose to be my rest day, I ended up going bodyboarding with my brother-in-law for a couple hours.  We went to Salt Creek and although the waves weren't big, I burned some good calories.  I ended up going to lunch after and getting a Pastrama sandwich at The Hat in Lake Forest.  Not the best for me, but I think I burned enough calories earlier.

Yesterday, I got a good long ride in and I'm sure burned a lot of calories again.  When I got home, my stomach hurt and I had a hard time eating.  I still managed to get some food down, but not comfortably.   I did eat some junk just to get some calories in.

This morning, my stomach still doesn't feel 100%, so I skipped a morning workout.  For lunch, I hope to work out my chest at work.  I hope my stomach is good to go by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment