Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Leg Day and Lunch Cardio

It's been a while since I did weights with legs, so I wasn't going to go too crazy today.  Plus, my legs were a little tired from my run on Monday and yesterday's ride.  I did calf extensions, leg presses, leg extensions, and seated leg curls today.  For each exercise except leg extensions, I did a high rep light set, 1-2 heavy sets, and returned back to a lighter high rep set.  Since I did leg extensions, I was going up for my 2nd heavy set and I felt a little tension below my weight belt where I decided to call it a day.  Not sure what that was, but I didn't think it was worth it to get hurt.   It felt better after I walked it off.

For today's cardio, I think I'll try and jump in the spin class if one is held.  Optionally, I'm considering spinning on my own, doing elliptical or maybe get a light run in.  I suppose I'll choose last minute depending on how I feel later...or shall I say how my legs feel later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment