Monday, June 4, 2012

Slow Out of the Gates, Chest Day and Lunch Cardio

After yesterday's ride, it was quite difficult to get up and going this morning.  My lower back felt a little tight and my legs fatigue where some extra sleep could have done the body good.  However, Lisa made some barbecue ribs last night where I definitely indulged.  Thus, this morning's motivation for my workout was pure and simple guilt.  It worked.

I got in and worked my chest managing to get all of my five exercises in:  3 different chest presses and 2 different cable crossovers.  I also managed to work my lower back and abs as well.  Good enough.

For lunch today, I probably will do a light spin but I am contemplating the elliptical just to change things up.  I want to keep it fairly low intensity-wise just so my legs can recover from the weekend and be ready for this Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment