Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Alcohol, Morning Chest and Lunch Ride

So yesterday, I missed the gym after attending buddy's wedding on Sunday.  I was pretty hungover, and I couldn't get up until about 10 a.m.  I did manage to get into work where I was going to try and workout after, but I was dragging my ass the whole day where it just didn't happen.  Because I didn't work out, I reduced my carb intake pretty significantly.  This, too, was to compensate for all the alcohol I had the night before.  I'm such a freak!

I did make it in to the gym this morning, and Lisa came with me.  I got my chest worked out, and it was a pretty good one.  I got 5 exercises in with 3 sets each and I got my core muscles trained as well.  Good to be back.

For lunch, we'll be riding today and I'll see if the guys want to do the double back bay route or a Portola run.  Either way, I expect it to be a fast one.

No comments:

Post a Comment