Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back Day, Lunch Ride and More Carbs

Getting up early to go in the gym today was a lot easier than it was yesterday.  I had no problems getting up this morning although I did not sleep as soundly as I like.  Despite this, I managed to get a decent back workout with 4 exercises, high reps, plus my core workout.  Lisa came with me again, so it helps to not give me a reason to skip out...something that seems to be happening more than it had in the earlier months of the year.

For lunch today, I'm planning a light cardio session just to keep the fat off.  It should be very low intensity but still where I am able to work up a sweat. 

For tonight, I will take in more carbs.  For Monday and Tuesday, I had Met-Rx when I got home from work and a light (mostly protein) meal after that.  I'll carb up for the race tomorrow so I have enough fuel throughout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment