Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shoulders and Cardio

I think I should have went to bed earlier last night as getting up this morning was a little tough.  Despite this, I was able to get a good shoulder workout getting 4 different exercises in.  One thing I was worried about today was not wanting to get bigger.   Even though my rep range is high, I still think they can respond to the high intensity at those upper reps.  I did end up lowering the weight on a couple exercises as a result.  I still managed to work up a good sweat.

I will be doing a very mild cardio at lunch time today.  After yesterday's ride, my legs feel a little fatigue (not sore).  I want to let them recover completely though for tomorrow night.  With a good night's sleep tonight, I should be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment