Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back Day, Diet and Lunch Ride

After a pretty good night's sleep, I was able to get up feeling pretty rested and ready to hit the gym.  I got in and worked my back with 4 different exercises hitting the back from different angles.  The high rep explosive sets continue and until failure through most.  

My diet...after a weekend of not watching what I ate after the ride on Saturday, I'm now paying for it by reducing my intake especially in the carb department.  Met-Rx will be my dinner for the next couple days as it was last night.  If I'm not feeling too worked after Thursday, I may even continue through the rest of the week.  That's one of the problems when I come off...guilt comes around and I end up possibly even overcompensating.  Story of my life.   I suppose maybe next week, I'll weigh myself again and see if that gets rid of the guilt.

For today's lunch, we plan on doing a triple back bay run.  This means a high intensity ride depending on who comes out.  I'm hoping we get enough so we can get some good crit practicing.  Maybe I'll coordinate a breakaway for this one.  Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment