Friday, December 16, 2011

Arms and Skipping Lunch Cardio

It was arms day this morning, and I think this after having skipped/missed it last week.  I hit the biceps mostly since I'm saving up my triceps for tomorrow's ride since they seem to get worked when I climb.  Even though it was cold, I got a pretty decent sweat going working the biceps, and did 3 different exercises.  I did hit my triceps for 1 exercise, but only 2 sets.  I also got my core workout in.

Since we're doing a big ride tomorrow, I'm going to rest and start my carb loading during today's lunch.   Me and some of my peers were invited by one of our vendors to an all you can eat buffet, so this worked out perfectly.  I do wish I could have gotten in today's spin class since Lauren kicks my ass, but I guess I'll have to wait after the New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment