Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Leg Day and Self Spin

Another cold morning and hard to get going, but I managed to get in the gym and still get  good leg workout.  Warming up takes a while, but after some stretching exercise, I was able to light up my calves, quads and hamstrings.  My calves workout was pretty brutal and left me hobbling to the leg extensions to begin my quads.  All my exercises were super high rep and were also rhythmic where I tried to follow the music.  It reminds me of cycling so I used a focal point, worked my breathing, and just kept banging out the reps.  I had to pause before walking down the stairs to go home. 

For lunch, I plan to do a long spin (no class today), where I'll probably be on the bike for about 1.5 to 1.75 hours.  I'll be working on breathing, hills, some sprints, and just my cardio base, so I expect to be flooding the floors again.

No comments:

Post a Comment