Saturday, December 10, 2011

Today's Training

Yesterday, I was able to go into the gym and get some elliptical work in.  I did end up stopping after 50 minutes (vs. my normal hour) since my left hip flexor and left knee were bothering me a little.  Nothing major.

Rather than training my arms, I jumped in a morning ride with the guys and got out for a 40 miler.  It was a good ride, but again a slow start given how cold it was.  My legs seemed to do real well and the only thing I could think of was that I wore my new 2XU elite compression pants.  I didn't even cramp despite only bringing one bottle of water.  Maybe I'll wear them again on Sunday.

I also jumped in a spin class at lunch time.  It was a tough one and my legs were definitely not all there.  The new spin instructor worked my ass off again, so I'll probably be going regularly.  My left knee was bothering me again after the class, but it felt better once I got home and jumped in other compression pants.  Man those pants are gold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment