Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Strapless Back and Lunch Ride

After having forgotten my belt yesterday, I get to the gym today and find that I only have one wrist strap.  Bummer!  I used my gym bag on Saturday for the ride, and I guess one of my straps had fallen out where hopefully it's just in my car.  I had to workout without any straps today, and it sucks to do so on back days.  With all the pulling done for back,  I need the straps or my wrist and forearms end up hurting.   I managed to get a decent workout without the straps, but the weights were even lighter than they typically are.  My lower back hasn't been too great since I rode Eddie's bike, so I was also taking it easy weight-wise as a result.  I still trained my lower back and abs though in addition to my back workout.

For lunch today, i plan on bringing my bike in for a lunch ride.  It'll be a ride up to Portola and back, so for the most part, it'll probably be nutty depending on who comes out.  It always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment