Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shoulder and Rest

This has been such a weird week weight training-wise.  Monday, I didn't have weight belt.  Tuesday, I only had one wrist strap.  I found the 2nd wrist strap in my car yesterday and put it on top of my gym bag last night, but I grabbed my gym bag this morning without putting it in.  Of course, all of these led to starting off each workout annoyed and also reduced weights, but I suppose I still got good workouts nonetheless...including today.  I got 5 shoulder exercises in along with my core. 

For lunch today, I'm actually going to skip and rest up for a big ride we plan to do tomorrow morning.  My legs were pretty worked yesterday after my spin bike training, and it took getting into my compression pants just to feel okay again.  I jumped in my recovery one as soon as I got home as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment