Monday, December 19, 2011

Chest and Lunch Spin

Last night, we celebrated my oldest son's b-day where we threw on some steaks on the BBQ and also had some cake.  I probably had more of it than I should have even though the plan was to eat light, so I went in the gym and paid my dues.  I did chest and got a real good workout in with 6 different exercises.  I forgot to bring my weight belt, so I dropped the weight down a notch and just cranked up the reps even more. 

My legs feel better after Saturday's ride after having been in compression all through the weekend.  I should be 100% for today's spin class and look forward to doing that with Madison.   It should be a good one, and I plan to just light one up to burn even more of the calories I took in last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment