Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shoulders and Forced Spin

For today's workout, I managed to get a pretty good shoulder workout (8 out of 10 intensity) and squeezed out 5 different exercises.  I also got my core training in, although my lower back training was cut a little short due to time and since I think my abs were tightening up from having done crunches just before.  I missed last week's shoulder workout due to Thanksgiving, so it was nice to train them again. 

I originally planned to ride at lunch time, but after looking at the weather forecast with projected 25 mph winds (not gusts), I was considering spinning instead.  Then, Todd texted me early this morning and had been thinking the same thing, so we both plan on getting in on today's spin class.  Hopefully, the other BRCM'ers will too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment