Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shoulders and Solo Lunch Ride on TT Bike

I got in the gym and got my shoulder workout in this morning, and I did a lot of reps again but wasn't able to get more than 4 exercises in for it.  I also got my core training in as well, which I've been wanting to do for my lower back as it hasn't been feeling 100% lately.  It felt good to do with my abs. 

I plan on riding Eddie's TT bike at lunch time and wanted to ride solo so I can get the feel of it without being influenced by the speed of others as well as without endangering them by my inexperience.  I'll need to do some climbing on it and then spend some time on the aero bars as well and see how it goes.  I adjusted the seat last night and dropped the bars to get a little more aero, so I'm anxious to see how it'll feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment