Thursday, April 14, 2011

Arms and Cycling

Yesterday, I skipped working my legs in the morning and anticipated to ride at lunch time.  However, my legs still didn't feel too groovy after Tuesday's ride, so I opted to workout my shoulders at lunchtime.  I had a pretty good workout at work getting 6 separate exercises in with 3 sets each.  I also did some core workouts, and during my ab crunches, my upper abs cramped pretty bad after the 80th rep.  I stopped after that and went to the locker room and took a shower, and they cramped all the way through.   I hate when that happens.

Today, I had an "okay" arm workout.  My forearm was acting up this morning and I wore my elbow strap to work as a result.  It sucks that I hurt it bowling from all things.  Why couldn't it be something more glorious like lifting a ton of weight?  HA  Nonetheless, I only managed to get 4 exercises in with the focus on triceps mostly. 

Today, I'm looking forward to getting back on the bike.  My legs feel a lot better this morning.  I hope the day of rest did them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment