Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Recovery and Today's Cycling

Yesterday, my legs still felt "heavy" (for the lack of a better word) in the morning when I was walking around, so I'm thinking those who chose not to ride based on having ridden on Sunday probably did the right thing.  I spoke to Eddie, who came out also, and he felt the same way.

This morning was suppose to be my leg day, but since I beat them up again yesterday, I thought it best to avoid training them.  Because I don't know if I fully recovered from Sunday with yesterday's ride to boot, I thought skipping a workout all together this morning was probably a good idea as well.  This hopefully will let me feel more recovered.

I will spin today for a lunch ride and will pull back regardless of who else comes out.   I still want to spin to keep the blood circulating and help the recovery process...hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment