Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back and Interval Training on the Bike

This morning, it was tough to get out of bed.  I typically don't have to snooze, but I did do so once just to give myself another chance to get up.   That's the funny thing about not being consistent...it increases the likelihood of not following through.

So I made it in the gym and got my back worked out.  I did pull back a little just to make sure I don't get hurt before this weekend's ride; that and the fact that my left elbow still bothering me and my legs STILL feel like junk after Sunday's bodyboarding.  I did get 4 exercises in:  alternating cable pulldowns, machine rows, angled cable rows, and pullovers.  I also got my core training in with lower back and abs. 

For today's ride, I'm a little worried about my hamstrings, groin and inner thighs.  These are the areas that still feel worked from the weekend.  I'll try to get a good training ride based on how Vince suggests to perform the intervals, but I hope to not hurt myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment