Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back Day and Starcrest Repeats

I got in the gym this morning and got my back training done.  My left forearm is still bugging me, but the straps helped to prevent stressing them out too much.  I'll have either a strap or a wrap on it later.

I did 4 exercises: reverse grip pull-downs, bi-lateral machine rows, alternating cable pull-downs, and machine pullovers.  I also performed my core training for lower back and abs.  After I had my abs lock up last week at the gym at work though, I'm a little hesitant to push the barrier on the number of reps. 

For today's cycling outing, the plan is to continue the training for the hill climbing by performing repeats  up Starcrest.  This was Vince's idea, and I'm for it given how much work it took to get up Baldy on Sunday.  I'm bringing in the R3-SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment