Friday, September 23, 2011

Arms and More Riding

I got in the gym this morning and got my arm workout on.  I only had enough time to do 2 exercises for triceps and 2 for biceps.  I also was able to add my ab and lower back workout.  The weird thing was before I worked I, I seemed to have slightly strained a muscle on my mid back.  I don't know how it happened, but just as I was putting on my belt, I felt a little tension.  Oh well, it didn't affect my workout too much.  I was just a little tentative during some of the movements.

Today, I want to get in a little more miles just before the weekend. I know we plan on doing a pre-OC Gran Fondo ride, which should be a pretty good run, so I'm looking forward to it.  The weather has been awesome lately, so if it carries on, it should make for a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment