Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Met-Rx, Back Workout and Today's Ride

After this weekend's binging, I was back on Met-Rx last night and I really have to say that this food routine seems to be working out okay for me.  The increased protein during the week seems to keep me from losing muscle while keeping me trim.  In some ways, I think it continues to let me lose even more body fat, but I haven't yet proven that to myself 100%.  The last thing I want to do is assume that I can eat whatever during the weekend and then hit that slippery slope, so I'll try and control it as much as possible. 

I got my back worked out today, and had a pretty decent workout.  I was less than motivated when I arrived there, but once I started warming up, I had an attitude adjustment and got it done.  4 exercises hitting the back at different angles, then a lower back followed by an ab workout.  Good stuff.

We'll be riding today during our lunch time, and maybe we'll do some hills today.  It may be a little warm, so we may need to do something coastal.  Let's see if the guys are up for hitting up that new hill off of San Miguel again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment