Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Skipped Morning Workout and Today's Ride

Yesterday, I had a random chest pain that occurred in the morning before going to work where it felt someone what like indigestion.  The odd thing about it was it came and went pretty quick.  It happened again in the afternoon much later after the ride, and then again when I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee.   I'm a little worried (okay, maybe more than a little) since I don't know what that is, but it hasn't come back since.  When I got up to go to the gym, I ended up changing my mind and ended up going back to bed to get a little more rest and see if that helped.   Today was suppose to be my leg day, but I may just skip out on this for now and resume next week.

For today's lunch ride, I really don't want to push to hard.  I just want to see how everything feels.  I'll try and record the ride with my new GoPro, so it'll be fun staying in the back for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment