Thursday, September 15, 2011

Arms, Cardio and Diet

I got my arms worked out today where the focus was on biceps.  I' still feeling like I'm not able to focus 100% but it was good enough.  I'm still trying to pull back some for this weekend, so not a big deal.  3 workouts for the biceps and 1 workout for the triceps was all I did.  I also did my abs on a machine I don't typically use. 

For lunch today, I plan on doing a mild cardio session.  I know some people are probably tapering off more and not working out at all, but I need an outlet for my pent up energy (aka anxiety) and I still want to keep the fat off.  

For my diet, I have been having Met-Rx 4 times a day since Monday.  It hasn't been a problem as far as fueling my energy and it seems to let me drop more fat.  I'll probably do it one more time tonight, but I will eat on Friday and try to get some decent carbs in.

No comments:

Post a Comment