Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yesterday's Ride Analysis, Shoulders today, and Today's Ride

I have absolutely no regrets from missing my leg workout yesterday.  In fact, I'm glad since I felt like I was pretty worked after yesterday's lunch ride.  For some reason, I felt pretty depleted where I questioned whether I ate enough the night before.  Last night, I ate just a little more for today's activities. 

I did manage to get in my shoulder workout, and intensity wise, I'd say it was a 9 out of 10.  I have hig it harder, but I just couldn't push the boundary as much for some reason despite the increased calories.  I did step it up where I didn't rest in beween sets as much, but I think I could have went harder.  4 shoulder exercises and 1 trap exercise.  I also worked the abs. 

Today should have a bigger turn out for our group lunch ride, so it should be interesting.  I won't know what I'll have until I get out there, but I plan on recording again on the GoPro just to keep messing around with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment