Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Skipped Legs, Shoulder Day and More Hard Cycling

Today is my usual leg day, but I decided against working them out in order to save them for this weekend.  Even though the century ride isn't until Sunday, I want to make sure that they are 100% since I want to keep up with the guys I'm going with.   I know they'll be pushing hard since that's their typical MO. 

Instead, I worked out my shoulders this morning and had a great workout.  I was able to keep pushing and achieved 100% (i.e. failure) through several sets.  Lisa even thought my shoulders were bigger when I got home, which was likely they were still pumped.  I also had a good core workout done, so all set there. 

Today will be another lunch ride, which I'm looking forward to.  It was pretty intense yesterday, so I hope we can have the same type of ride again.  I'll trash my legs up through tomorrow, but maybe lighten up the intensity on Friday.  That's the plan anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment