Thursday, September 29, 2011

Working through Distractions

So this morning, I found that my roomba vacuum damaged one of my things and if you know anything about me, I really like to keep my things pristine.  I was so annoyed, of course, especially since it's fairly new.  Now I could have used it as an excuse not to work out while I tried to fix it.  It's also not easy to feel motivated when annoyed, so I could have used that as an excuse also.  Instead, I took that "energy" albeit negative and tried to use it as a focal point when working out this morning.  Needless to say, my arms hurt now.  That's what I get for not taking better care of my stuff.  HA.

Aside from arms, I also got my core workout in AND also got to pick up some breakfast for the kids.   I guess I feel a little better, but I'm still annoyed.  I'll take whatever I feel now and bring that with me to today's ride.

Looking forward to our lunch ride as it should be a good one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment