Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yesterday training, Today's Leg Day and Spin

Yesterday, I did get up and get my back workout done but I had a little trouble getting the intensity level to come up.  I was only able to get 4 exercises in as well, but I did get my core training in for the lower back and abs.  I roll with the punches though, so I don't expect it to always be maximum intensity.  I also got a ride in yesterday at lunch time, which was mostly solo, but still a good trainer.

For today, I got my leg workout in, and I was able to get some sweat going.  I did some drop sets as well during my leg extensions and presses, so it was pretty good.  I could have done one more set of leg presses, but I opted to just do some abs instead.  My legs were cooked!

For lunch today, I do plan on joining the spin class again.  I hope my legs hold up, but it should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment