Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Diet, Shoulders and Cardio

I went to visit Eddie yesterday at the hospital and had dinner with him.  I opted to bypass my diet so he can feel comfortable eating whatever, so my meal selection wasn't exactly the healthiest.  I actually haven't followed my diet at nights this week, but the irony is that I actually felt pretty good during my ride yesterday.  I'm sure there's a correlation, but I don't want to continue in this mode.  I do still want to get to 145 this year, so I need to get back on track next week (or after...ha ha).

I was not sure what I was going to work this morning, and in all honesty wanted to stay in bed.  However, after yesterday's meal, I couldn't skip without feeling guilty.  I almost went straight to arms just to do something a little less strenuous but ended up doing shoulders.  I'm still not doing legs given this weekend's ride, so for this week's training, I should be done with weights by tomorrow.

For lunch time, it looks like it's going to rain today so I'll probably spin.  I may change it up and do something low intensity like treadmill or elliptical, but we'll see how I feel.  If the weather holds up, I may also just jump on my bike.  I'll be ready for any of these options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment