Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Leg Fatigue, Back Day and Lunch Ride

Yesterday, I opted to run during lunch for my cardio, and it was nice to just be able to run alone where I manage my own pace.  I still pushed it here and there and ended up running 6.5 miles.  My legs felt okay after albeit a little tired, but when I got up this morning, I could definitely feel them more.  My calves felt especially tight, but I am still able to walk.  It doesn't hurt anywhere near like it did when I first ran a few weeks ago.  Some extra strength Tylenol this morning should help.

I made it to the gym with Lisa this morning and I chose not to do any progressive resistance training.  Every exercise was merely the same weight where I tried to do as many reps as possible each set with minimal rest in between.  Because of all the reps, I was only able to do 4 exercises for back, but I did work my lower abs and lower back also. 

For lunch today, I'm planning to ride my bike.  I have my wheels on my BMC again, so I'll be taking this bike to work.  I'm not sure what route we're taking, but I doubt it'll matter given my legs aren't going to be too strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment