Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lazy Back and Lunch Ride

In the gym this morning, I overheard someone say after welcoming someone back how "something is better than nothing."  Well, that pretty much summed up how my back workout was today.  I had slept pretty good last night but since I didn't the night before, I really wanted to make up the lost sleep.  However, I forced myself up and got in the gym where my mode was just to get one in vs. actually work towards a specific goal.  I got 4 exercises in for the back, and I did one mixed intensity exercise and the rest was just light and high reps.  I also did some core training and no cramps today. 

For lunch, I'd like to get a ride in but I don't know what route would be interesting to do.  Given this weekend's hill trainer, I see no point in doing anything too hilly today.  I'll go through some of the routes we've done and try to pick one we haven't done in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment