Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Catching up...again

I haven't blogged since Thursday, so here's what's happened since then:

Friday - I skipped a morning workout in favor of getting some extra sleep.  I did get on the elliptical during lunchtime for a fat burning session.  No weights.  I still the Met-Rx that night, but also had some of the wife's chilli.

Saturday - Rest day and started loading up on food in preparation for the ride on Sunday.  All you can eat sushi was what I opted for along with pizza for dinner (I know, right?), but this worked out great for the ride on Sunday...no bonk and fuel throughout.

Sunday - Tour de Poway.  Great workout!

Monday - I skipped a morning workout since I was going to skip cardio to give my legs a rest, so I worked my chest at lunch time.  This is starting to be the norm with the big Sunday rides. 

Today, I got in the gym with the wife where she got her cardio done while I worked my back.  4 exercises done with a lower back to add.  I did planks last night, so I skipped my abs...that plus the machines were all occupied.  At lunch time, I hope the weather holds up but the plan is to get some cycling in.   I just wonder what Strava segments the guys want to go for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment