Friday, November 18, 2011

Arm Day and Spin

I did manage to get into the gym this morning and get my arms worked out with 3 exercises for biceps and 2 for triceps.  It was actually "fun" trying to match the rep speed to the music, but it was a great workout and probably pushed me beyond what I would have done without it.  I also managed to get my core training in (abs and lower back). 

For lunch, I did the spin class again but about 40 minutes in, I decided not to follow the program too much since I'm planning on riding down to San Diego and back tomorrow.  I hope the guys don't push too hard, but if they do, I'll give it my best despite having ridden every day this week.  I guess we'll have to see if the saying "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" is true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment