Monday, November 7, 2011

Chest and Spin Bike

It seems the time change brought out more people to the gym this morning.  Even the cold weather (43 degrees) didn't keep me from going, but I did double up on sweaters so my warm-up won't take as long.  I did feel a bit more energy given that it was slightly later according to my bio clock. 

For today's chest workout, I mentioned yesterday how I was going to try and add a little more intensity, so what I did was limit my rest time in between each set.  This allowed me to actually perform 6 different exercises today for pecs whereas I typically only get in 5.  The last exercise was just 3 sets of push ups to failure.  Pecs are worked.  I also got my core training in, so I got it all done and within the same time frame.

For today's cardio, it'll be back to the spin bike.  I don't recall if Madison is having a spin class today or not, but if she does I'm in for sure.  Otherwise, I'll do my own thing and try to get a good sweat going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment