Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Diet Detour, Back Day and Lunch Ride

Since the kids were out with friends trick or treating, I went out to dinner with Lisa in lieu of having my typical Met-Rx.  We had sushi, chicken teriyaki, and tempura; plus I had a light Kirin beer.  On top of this, the kids brought home a lot of Halloween candy so I had to be a responsible dad and sampled some.  HA HA.  It really is a slippery slope once I cross the line, but that should be it for this week.  I'll be making it up diet-wise come Friday. 

I got a good back workout this morning.  I found a v-bar that they haven't had around for a while, so I actually used it for 2 different exercises.  I kept it light and found that listening to the music I spin to helped motivate me by reminding me how I need to keep pushing to improve.  I also got my core training in this morning.

For lunch, I don't really know what route to take, so I'll see if anyone has any suggestions.  In any case, I'll be all in regardless of what anyone suggests.  I need to work off some sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment