Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shoulder day and Today's Cycling Route

It was a 9/10 day as far as shoulder workouts are concerned where there seemed to be a little room to have had it more intense.  Every morning when I get to the gym, I focus on things that fire me up where this morning was no different.  The problem, however, is that trying to light them up is hindered by how friggin' cold it is in the morning.  I still got a good sweat going, but nothing like the previous weeks.  5 exercises completed for shoulders, and some core training performed as well.

My legs feel better this morning despite yesterday's spin class, so I'm looking forward to a good lunch outing today...I hope.   Since the weather looks like it's taking a turn for the worse starting tonight and possibly through the weekend, I'm going to have to get my money's worth training-wise today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment