Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back and Lunch Ride

While yesterday's workout was just okay considering I didn't get sleep the night before, today's was a whole lot better.  I had downloaded some new songs from iTunes and was able to get pretty fired up during my workout while listening to them.  It's funny how I can find motivation just from certain songs I hear.  I worked my back today and got 5 exercises in (normally 4) and had a real good sweat going by the end of my workout.  I hit my back from varying angles and actually used some of the songs I listened to to for rhythm in my reps.  I also got my core workout in as well.

For lunch, we'll be cycling again today and I think my legs feel pretty good despite yesterday's spin class and Saturday's ride.  I'm actually looking forward to getting on my bike again, so it should be a good run.  Now if only my Garmin worked properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment