Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Leg Day and Spinderama

I like my current training program...especially that Wednesdays are for leg weight training.  It's nice to actually get some resistance training in and be able to spin at lunch time vs. getting murdered by the guys on a bike ride.  To boot, Shannon didn't feel like he got a good ride in given his flat yesterday, so I get to use this as an excuse not to go out.  It's my program, after all.  HA HA.

I hit my calves pretty hard but only did two different exercises with 4 sets each and a drop set on the first exercise.  I then moved to my quads and glutes and did some extensions, leg presses and kick backs where I really worked up a sweat.  I think people must think I'm weird doing so many reps and sweating out a ton.   I finished with some standing leg curls for my hamstrings, but I didn't have too much time to do this since I did so many reps in the prior 3 exercises.

Spin class at 1 PM today should be killer.  I think Madison loves to kill it when I'm in there just to see me suffer.  Okay, so maybe she just likes to kill it period.  In any case, I'm ready to flood the floor around my spin bike again and keep working on bringing up my cardio base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment