Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shoulder and Spin

I woke up around 2:30 a.m. last night and really couldn't get back to sleep.  I figured it would be hard to get a good workout in as a result, but ironically, I still had a great shoulder workout.  In fact, the intensity level was probably a 9 or 10 out of 10.  I actually got 7 exercises (not including core) in albeit the last one was just a long set that worked on my traps, but that's up from the normal 4-5.  I did get my core in on top of all that to boot!

For today's cardio, I'll probably hit the spin bike one more time.  I will go during the spin class time, but I may not follow the program depending on how intense Madison makes it.  Yesterday, it was actually more of a workout than I anticipated since I think she likes to work the cyclist when we show up, so if she has the same plans today, I'll have to back it down some.  I wish I could ride my bike, by the way, but I'll have to wait until this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment