Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back and Lunch Ride

Face is still swollen this morning, and to boot, now it's itchy.  Damn that bee (or wasp)!  I didn't let that stop me from getting in the gym this morning.  I also couldn't find my iPod but my BB with Pandora came through.

I got my back workout in and got 4 exercises + some core training in.  I was mixing some alternating and bilateral reps to change things up on some sets.  I did cable pull downs, high angle rows, seated rows, and cable pullovers.  At one point, a guy came up to me and asked if I do 50 reps regularly.  I let him know just this year to improve conditioning, but my heart belongs to the low rep/high intensity. 


I'm hoping for a good turnout at lunch today.  3 more weeks until the Bear ride and no time to take it easy.  My legs feel good, so I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment