Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Skipped Legs Again, Shoulders and More Cycling

Looking for legs to be 100% this weekend, so skipping the leg workout once again (two weeks in a row already).   I can't wait to resume again next week...if I can walk after Saturday.

I worked my shoulders today and did side and front dumbell raises, rear shoulders (machine), and bilateral shoulder press machine.  Still working with the high reps and today, I limited any progressive resistance and used mostly the same weight set after set.  I didn't kill it, but that's expected this week. 

For lunch, I'm bringing in my BMC and hoping to try out the new bar position (dropped one spacer).  I am planning on taking it easy unlike yesterday when it was about trying out the gears.  1 minute efforts should be okay if called for though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment