Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back Day and Lunch Ride

Another back day out of the way with 4 exercises completed.  It seems more and more, I'm doing less exercises based on the number of reps I do in each set.  I still "worry" about pushing the intensity boundary too much where growth is promoted since I don't want to gain weight (get bigger).  The goal again for me is to continue to improve my overall conditioning so as to help my cycling.  As I blogged back in January, cycling is the focus this year and I still believe I can improve.  Otherwise, why bother?

Today, I was thinking of a flatter route, but that may change depending on what the majority wants to do.  I'm just anxious to get back on the bike.  I know we need to keep training on the hills, so I'm open to that as well.  Legs feel good, so I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment