Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Back Day and Ummm...

It's Valentines day, so it was nice to get in the gym this morning with Lisa.  I got my back worked out and had some pretty solid sets.  I was able to get into the mode where I would stop thinking it was all I could do, but then push through for a few more reps.  I was a little worried since my lower back and glutes felt less than 100%, but they never became a factor.  I was even able to work my lower back and abs subsequently. 

Now for lunch today, I'm contemplating the idea of skipping a ride altogether.  Yesterday, I did get on the spin bike in lieu of running, but got a wild hair up my ass and decided that I would stay off the seat for the length of training (1 hr) and pedal with a cadence matching the beat of my music...except during the last 3 minutes for cool down.  In the end, I felt worked.  What's funny is I couldn't even run to the car last night when I walked out of the office and it was raining. Maybe I'll spin.  Maybe I'll go to lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment